Bammo Dekronomicon by Bob Farmer - Trick
The Holy Grail of Any Card at Any Number discovered at last! EffectA spectator THINKS of a card, but does not reveal its identity. He doesn't write it down, cut to it or take it from the deck -- he never touches the deck, just gazes at it to form an
- Close Up Performer
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The Holy Grail of Any Card at Any Number discovered at last!
- A spectator THINKS of a card, but does not reveal its identity. He doesn't write it down, cut to it or take it from the deck -- he never touches the deck, just gazes at it to form an image in his head. He is the only person in the universe who knows the card.
- A second spectator THINKS of any number from 1 to 52, but says nothing, writes nothing. He is the only person in the universe who knows the number.
- The deck is spread face down on the table. The magician knows neither the card nor the number at this point and he never touches the deck again.
- BEFORE the first spectator reveals his card, the second spectator reveals his number and he -- not the magician -- counts over to that point in the deck (he can count from either end of the spread -- his choice, no force).
- ONLY AFTER this has been done -- ONLY AFTER the count has finished -- does the first guy reveal the name of his card. The card at the selected position is turned over by the spectator -- IT IS THE THOUGHT CARD! The next card is shown -- an indifferent card - any other number would have ended in failure.
- No sleights. You don't switch the card counted to for the thought card. The spectators can do the counting and turn over the card.
- No bizarre calculations or formulas to learn. Do the trick 30 minutes after assembling the props - it's that simple.
- The deck is spread on the table BEFORE the number and the card are named.
- The magician never touches the cards after he spreads them on the table.
- Use any cards you want. No specially printed cards required.
- It is not the same card and number every time (you could perform this hundreds of times and have a different number and card every time).
- The magician learns the name of the card and the number at the same time as the audience. No particular card or number is forced.
- No rough and smooth, no short cards, no cards stuck together. No stooges. No assistants. Resets instantly.
- No special clothing! Do it in a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers (as Bob Farmer does). Works for any conditions: close-up, stage, standing, sitting, begging. Walk-around and no table? One spectator can count the cards into the other spectator's hands. Do it surrounded there are no angles.
- It really is as described. As purchasers of Bob Farmer's other effects know, the description of the effect is the effect you get - and the method is always diabolical.
- Bonus Effect: Also included is a brand new deception strategy that can be used in many other effects. Additional notes & observations by David Britland, Matt Field, Pat Page, Ross Johnson & Quentin Reynolds.
- Rave reviews from people who know like Matt Field, Ross Johnson, Barrie Richardson and Richard Kaufman. Here's an unsolicited email from a happy purchaser: "Hi Bob, Just wanted to let you know that I've been performing the Bammo Dekronomicon over the last few weeks and it is absolutely killing. Brilliant sir!" - M.R.
No customer reviews for the moment.